More original than a classic braid, more feminine than a boxer braid, the braid of mermaid or braid ears of wheat, it is the tendency to adopt without making head.
- Perfectly disentangle your hair by brushing from root to tip.
- Separate the lengths into two equal parts.
- Catch a wick on the outside of one of the two parts of the hair and pass it on the other side. Vary the thickness of the lock according to the length of your hair and the style you want to give to the braid.
- Do the same on the other side and repeat until you reach the desired length for the braid.
- Tie with a transparent elastic and then slightly loosen each wick to give more volume to the braid.
The trick: wait a day or two after shampooing to make this hairstyle. It will hold better and will be easier to do.